Emily Keller, Ph.D.
Clinical Assistant Faculty
209 College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Area of Specialty
Neurosurgery, Healthcare Practice and Administration, Evidence Based Medicine, Anatomy
- Continues to practice medicine as a neurosurgery physician assistant
- Is active in state and national-level professional organizations
- Favorite thing about Ashland University: I love that Ashland provides a great education with a small town feel. The focus on the individual is amazing and the small class sizes allow us as faculty to truly connect with students.
- Little-known fact: I love to bring creativity to every aspect of my life. In education, I am constantly trying to integrate new ideas/activities that are unique to the courses I am teaching. At home, I enjoy exercising my creativity with crafts and playing piano.
- Doctorate of Medical Sciences with focus in Healthcare Practice and Administration - Butler University (2022)
- Master of Physician Assistant Practice - Ohio University (2017)
- Master of Science in Anatomy - Ohio State University (2015)
- Bachelor of Science in Combined Sciences - Youngstown State University (2010)