Jada Craze, MSN, RN
Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing
186 College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Area of Specialty
Medical/surgical staff nursing Coronary step-down/ICU nursing
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2010
- Teaches Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advance Simulation, Senior Capstone Preceptorship and Health Foundations courses
- Other experience:
- Juan Tomas missions, D.R.
- Royal Family Kids Camp, camp nurse
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (STTI) Rho Nu-at-Large Chapter #419, member
- Student Nurses Association, faculty advisor
- Walden University, MSN
- MedCentral College of Nursing, BSN
- Bowling Green State University, B.A.