Clinical Assistant Professor of Athletic Training, Clinical Education Coordinator for Athletic Training
257 Rybolt Sport Sciences Center
Area of Specialty
High school, collegiate, and professional athletics
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2016
- Teaches Anatomy, Injury Recognition and Management, Organization and Administration and Strength and Conditioning courses
- Is licensed to practice athletic training in the state of Ohio
- Is a certified athletic trainer through the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) Board of Certification
- Is a certified strength and condition specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Ohio University, M.S.
- Ashland University, B.S.