Kenneth Brubaker, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor in Sport Management and Marketing
219 Richard E. and Sandra J. Dauch College of Business and Economics
- Research coordinator for Sport Management and faculty admissions representative for the College of Business and Economics
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2010; previous graduate assistant and adjunct instructor for the sport sciences department starting in 2003
- Originally from Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dual Digital Marketing Certification from the Digital Marketing Institute
- Social Media and Analytics
- Ashland University, Ed.D. in Leadership Studies
- Ashland University, M.Ed. in Sport Education
- Canisius College, B.S.