Rebecca Schmeller, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management, Strategic Planning and Policy, Organizational Development
239 Richard E. and Sandra J. Dauch College of Business and Economics
- Joined the Ashland University faculty in 2013
- Teaches undergraduate and graduate-level strategic planning and policy and organizational development courses
- 12 years of management experience with Procter and Gamble’s California and Arizona markets and P&G's Wal-Mart Global Customer Team
- Led initiatives in team management, resource allocation, third party contracts, operations management, organization redesign, training and development, university recruiting and HR policy
- Community service includes leadership on nonprofit boards in Los Angeles, California; Fayetteville, Arkansas; Cincinnati and Medina, Ohio
- Formerly taught at the University of Arkansas and Xavier University.
- Indiana State University, Ph.D.
- Pepperdine University, MBA
- Louisiana State University, B.A. in Journalism