Tamara Coats, Ph.D.
Director, Adult Education Program
157 Dwight Schar College of Education
Area of Specialty
Adult Education and literacy; nonprofit program and development; and nontraditional student research.
- Joined Ashland in 2020
- Teaches in the masters of adult education program
- Adult education program director
- Serves as an Ashland University faculty senator
- Founder of a girls’ self-esteem 501(c)3 organization.
- Member of American Association for Adult and Continuing Education (AAACE)
- Ph.D. in Adult, Continuing, and Higher Education--Cleveland State University
- M. Ed in Curriculum and Instruction – Bowling Green State University
- B.B. A. in Business Management – Kent State University