Corwin and Ashland University partner to offer innovative PD option
Corwin eCourses offer learners research-based content from education's top thought leaders. Each course is designed to provide you with reflection opportunities, practical takeaways, and eBook and video content to help strengthen your professional practice. Now, Ashland University offers graduate credit for 10 Corwin eCourses on topics including cultural proficiency and culturally responsive teaching, academic language, and effective leadership practices.
Click here for more information.
Click here to register.
UPCOMING CONFERENCES FOR CREDIT
- January 6-7, February 3-4, & March 3-4, 2017 - ALAS at Sheraton Suites, Cuyahoga Falls - Telego Center for Educational Improvement, Founder’s School, Ashland University
- January 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2017 - 2017 National Reading Recovery & K-6 Literacy Conference Greater Columbus Convention Center - Reading Recovery Council of North America
- February 2, 3 & 4, 2017 – OMEA Professional Development Conference at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland – Ohio Music Education Association
- February 5, 6 & 7, 2017 - Development of Highly Qualified Coaches at Hilton Easton – Ohio High School Football Coaches Association (OHSFCA)
- March 13-15, 2017 - OAASFEP Spring Conference at Columbus Hyatt Regency at the Convention Center
- March 30 & 31, 2017 ATLAS at ESC of Cuyahoga County, Independence, OH - Telego Center for Educational Improvement, Founder’s School, Ashland University
- March 30, 31 & April 1, 2017 - OSLHA Convention 2017 at Hyatt Regency Columbus at the Columbus Convention Center – Ohio Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Ashland University's Professional Development Services (PDS) is the number one provider of professional development classes for credit in the state of Ohio serving over 400 school districts in all 88 counties with more affordable graduate credits for use in teaching and/or administration license renewal. Last year alone we taught nearly 4,000 graduate credit classes annually to more than 14,500 teachers who earned over 20,000 graduate credit hours. We offer a wide variety of year-round class options as well as training onsite, online, or at our five convenient locations throughout Ohio.
SEARCH OUR CURRENT COURSE OFFERINGS
Search Face-to-Face Courses
**Important - If you encounter a white screen while trying to register for a class you will need to clear the cookies on your browser. If you need assistance in clearing your cookies please refer to this article that talks about clearing cookies in different browsers. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Students can use Ashland's student portal, WebAdvisor to view courses they have registered for, view grades, print account statements or grade reports. Once grades have been posted, an official transcript can be ordered. Please click the links below for more information on setting up your WebAdvisor account and requesting transcripts once your grades have been posted.
PLEASE NOTE: transcripts will be sent even if grades have not posted. Please use WebAdvsor to check your grades before ordering transcripts.
Columbus Center Professional Development Classes
The Columbus Education Center is located on Dublin-Granville Road/State Route 161, five blocks east of interstate 71. You can visit us at 1900 East Dublin-Granville Road., Columbus, Ohio 43229.
The Columbus Education Center includes education and meeting rooms, computer labs, office suites and resource rooms. Our Administrative staff works with Faculty, Field Placement, Career Development, MBA and Seminary Services in addition to Professional Development Services (PDS.)
Wanted to make you aware of all the wonderful upcoming PDS opportunities available now at Ashland University's Columbus Center. There is a wide variety of classes to choose from with independent Adjuncts with diverse backgrounds! Please share with anyone needing to renew their license.
For an ebrochure of winter and spring classes, please click the link below:
Our online listings are updated weekly, so be sure to check the website often for new offerings.
ATLAS -- Ashland Treasurer Leadership Academy Seminars