WHAT CLASSES WILL I TAKE WHILE STUDYING IN THE RN TO BSN ONLINE PROGRAM?
REQUIRED NURSING COURSES (27 credit hours)
Required Non Nursing Courses:
- Philosophy Elective
- Anatomy & Phisiology 1 & 2
- General Developmental Psychology
Some of the remaining required University core liberal arts courses for the BSN degree are:
- Composition 1 and 2
- 2 Aesthetics
- Critical & Cultural Inquiry
WHY EARN YOUR NURSING DEGREE ONLINE AT ASHLAND?
- Convenience of quality online courses with strong support from nursing faculty.
- Flexible progression with part-time and full-time options. Progress at your pace.
- Nursing faculty with experience in BSN completion, serve as academic advisors
- Professors with both academic credentials and real world experience in the field