If you have a bachelor’s degree in another field with a strong science background and you are interested in a career in nursing, get on the fast track to a nursing degree with Ashland University’s Accelerated BSN Program.
In only 15 months, you will learn the highly technical and clinical skills needed to work with patients and their families in a variety of healthcare settings. You’ll also get the opportunity to explore the role of nurses as leaders and managers.
Space is limited in this competitive program and it fills up quickly, so apply early! You must complete the necessary requirements before or during the Accelerated Orientation Week.
As an accelerated program student, you can build on your past achievements by taking nursing courses in a specially designed sequence that provides the same number of credits as a traditional BSN program.
- Complete your BSN in 4 semesters (15 months).
- Attend classes at the Dwight Schar College of Nursing Mansfield Campus, located in the heart of the local medical community.
- Complete 64 credit hours of nursing coursework, including clinical and laboratory instruction, led by faculty with specialty expertise.
Nursing students will be introduced to:
- A theoretical knowledge base
- Research for evidence-based practice
- International perspectives in healthcare
- The nursing process as applied to families and communities
Program benefits include:
- An historical 100% pass rate on the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN® exam)
- Individual attention - 1:8 clinical instructor-to-student ratio
- Multiple entry points throughout the year
- AU’s state-of-the-art Simulation Center
Accelerated Nursing takes place over four consecutive semesters so you can finish in only 15 months.
For Application, Transcript Review and Prerequisite Information: