The Office of Christian Ministry exists to provide opportunities for AU Students to discover their own path to spiritual growth. Religious life at AU is an amazing and affirming community of love and support where life-long friendships are formed and new dimensions of faith are discovered and lived-out.
Almost every night of the week you can find worship or study options on campus as well as service projects, mission trips, and spiritual retreats spread throughout the year. Each ministry within OCM is unique, and new faces are always welcome.
Ways to Worship
- The Well: Thursdays, 8:00 pm Upper Chapel
- Catholic Campus Ministry: Mass, Sundays, 9:30 pm Upper Chapel; Newman Nights, Wednesdays, 7:00 pm Lower Chapel (also available via Zoom and Facebook Live)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays, 8:30 pm Upper Chapel
- The Melting Pot, 1st and 3rd Mondays, 8:30 pm Upper Chapel
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays, 9:00 am at 619 Park St.
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays, 10:30 am Upper Chapel
Ways to Grow
- Small Groups and Bible Studies
- Outdoor Adventures (Ashland XD)
- Find a Mentor / Be a Mentor
- Personal Life Coaching or Spiritual Direction
Ways to Serve
- Isaiah Project Short-Term Missions
- Emerging Leaders Incubator (ELI)
- Ministry Leadership Teams
- Internship Opportunities
- Young Life Leadership
NOVEMBER 12 ... House of Coffee: Lower Chapel 8 p.m.-11 p.m.