The Office of Christian Ministry is a thriving, ecumenical and theologically deep campus ministry that develops authentic Christ followers who will impact the campus and their future spheres of influence.
Ways to Worship
- The Well: Thursdays, 8:00 pm Upper Chapel
- Catholic Campus Ministry: Mass, Sundays, 9:30 pm Lower Chapel; Newman Nights, Mondays, 6:30 pm Lower Chapel
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays, 9:00 pm Lower Chapel
- The Melting Pot, 2nd and 4th Mondays, 9:00 pm Redwood Hall
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays, 9:00 am & 10:30 am at 619 Park St.
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays, 10:30 am Upper Chapel
Ways to Grow
- Small Groups and Bible Studies
- Outdoor Adventures (Ashland XD)
- Find a Mentor / Be a Mentor
- Brethren Connection
- Personal Life Coaching or Spiritual Direction
Ways to Serve
- Isaiah Project Short-Term Missions
- Emerging Leaders Incubator (ELI)
- Ministry Leadership Teams
- Internship Opportunities
- Young Life Leadership
Come be a part of the kingdom life that is all over Ashland’s campus and beyond!
Click here to sign up for the weekly devotional, sent to your email every Monday morning.
THe WELL Fall Retreat - Open to all AU students - will be held September 20-22, 2019 at Camp Bethany in Lakeville, Ohio. Join us for a time of food, fun, and fellowship as we more deeply connect with God and His plan for our lives. Please contact Sadie Zegarac (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up and for more details.
The Newman Fall Retreat - Open to all AU students - will be held September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Inspiration Hills in Burbank, Ohio. Join us as we search for God's purpose for each of us while enjoying food and fun with fellow believers. Please contact Nate Ediger (email@example.com) to sign up and for more deatils.
International Students - Join us each Tuesday in the Lower Chapel Cafe area from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for a free lunch and networking opportunities with fellow students as well as Ashland community members and OCM staff.