The Office of Christian Ministry exists to provide opportunities for AU Students to discover their own path to spiritual growth. Religious life at AU is an amazing and affirming community of love and support where life-long friendships are formed and new dimensions of faith are discovered and lived-out.
Almost every night of the week you can find worship or study options on campus as well as service projects, mission trips, and spiritual retreats spread throughout the year. Each ministry within OCM is unique, and new faces are always welcome.
Ways to Worship
- The Well: Thursdays, 4:30 pm Upper Chapel
- Catholic Campus Ministry: Mass, Sundays, 4:30 pm Lower Chapel; Newman Nights, Wednesday, 6:30 pm Lower Chapel
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays, 8:30 pm Lower Chapel
- Delight: Wednesdays, 7:30 pm Common Grounds
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays, 9:00 am at 619 Park St.
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays, 10:30 am Upper Chapel
- Coalition for Christian Outreach: Chinese Worship Service, 11:30 am First Presbyterian Church, 320 Church St.; International Student Lunch, Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m., Lower Chapel Cafe
- Ratio Christi: Wednesdays, 4:15 p.m., Lower Chapel
- Delight: Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m., Common Grounds
Ways to Grow
- Small Groups and Bible Studies
- Outdoor Adventures (Ashland XD)
- Find a Mentor / Be a Mentor
- Personal Life Coaching or Spiritual Direction
Ways to Serve
- Isaiah Project Short-Term Missions
- Emerging Leaders Incubator (ELI)
- Ministry Leadership Teams
- Internship Opportunities
- Young Life Leadership