Mission Statement: The Office of Christian Ministry is a thriving, ecumenical and theologically deep campus ministry that develops authentic Christ followers who will impact the campus and their future spheres of influence.
The hub of spiritual activity on Ashland University campus, the Office of Christian Ministry provides a wealth of opportunities for students to grow their faith while connecting with others in worship, reflection on Scripture, prayer and service/mission experiences. Our primary group worship opportunities include:
- The Well: Thursdays, 8:00pm
- Catholic Campus Ministry: Mass, Sundays, 9:30pm; Newman Nights, Mondays, 6:30pm
- FCA: Tuesdays, 9:00pm
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays, 10:30 am
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays, 10:30 am
Additionally, weekly chapel services hosted by the Office of Christian Ministry are open to the entire campus and local community. Wednesday services are scheduled to begin at 3:00 pm in the Jack & Deb Miller Chapel. All are welcome to attend. The April, 2017 scheule is listed below:
- April 5 Pastor Glenn Black, Park Street Brethren Church
- April 12 Dr. Sue Dickson, Professor of Religion
- April 19 Dr. Donna Breault, Dean, College of Education
- April 26 Scott Savage, Senior Proposal Manager, Development/ Grants
Within the Office of Christian Ministry, there is something available to meet the needs of every student who seeks a closer walk with Jesus Christ and an avenue for spiritual growth both individually and collectively; worship with the Well, mission trips through Isaiah Project, ministry to and for athletes through FCA, sacrament and service through Catholic Campus Ministry. Check out the various links on this website to see how you can be involved.
Come be a part of the kingdom life that is all over Ashland's campus and beyond!