The Office of Christian Ministry is a thriving, ecumenical and theologically deep campus ministry that develops authentic Christ followers who will impact the campus and their future spheres of influence.
Ways to Worship
- The Well: Thursdays, 8:00 pm Upper Chapel
- Catholic Campus Ministry: Mass, Sundays, 9:30 pm Lower Chapel; Newman Nights, Mondays, 6:30 pm Lower Chapel
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays, 9:00 pm Lower Chapel
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays, 9:00 am & 10:30 am at 619 Park St.
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays, 10:30 am Upper Chapel
Ways to Grow
- Small Groups and Bible Studies
- Outdoor Adventures (Ashland XD)
- Find a Mentor / Be a Mentor
- Brethren Connection
- Personal Life Coaching or Spiritual Direction
Ways to Serve
- Isaiah Project Short-Term Missions
- Emerging Leaders Incubator (ELI)
- Ministry Leadership Teams
- Internship Opportunities
- Young Life Leadership
Come be a part of the kingdom life that is all over Ashland’s campus and beyond!
Click here to sign up for the weekly devotional, sent to your email every Monday morning.
Eat. Talk. Pray. is open to all AU students, staff, administration, and Ashland community members. It is a midweek pause-- time and space set aside to experience renewal, connect with the larger faith community, and celebrate the goodness of God in our midst. Lunch, water, and coffee are provided each week in the Lower Chapel beginning at 12 noon and we will have you on your way by 12:50. We will start each lunch with prayer and a Bible passage, then provide 3-4 questions to be discussed among the participants at each table while you enjoy your lunch. The Office of Christian Ministry staff will be available for conversation and/or prayer following the lunch.