Have fun. Workout. Get fit!
About the Program
- Group X offers approximately 15-20 group exercise classes each semester with over 3,000 participants annually.
- Classes are free to all Ashland University Rec Center members and is located in our 30-person aerobics studio and other areas throughout the building.
- Certified group exercise instructors and other highly-trained staff serve as the instructors for the Group X classes.
- Incentive programs are held each semester so you can get rewarded for working out!
*Group X participants must be 16 years of age or older.
- The goal of the Personal Training program is to assist participants in achieving individual physical fitness goals while working with a certified professional to achieve their fitness goals.
- Our trainers will work with you to establish and achieve your own set of personal fitness goals through a workout program designed specifically for you.
- Trainers will challenge, motivate and monitor your progress though one-on-one workout sessions.
- Sign up for a Personal Training session in the main office at the Rec Center.
Meet Our Certified Personal Trainer
Ken Rinehart - National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified
Academic Background: BA Bluffton University (Secondary Education) M.Ed. Bowling Green State University
|All Personal Training purchases have an expiration date from the date of purchase:|
|Fitness Assesment||1 session- 1 month|
|5 Sessions||2 months|
|10 Sessions||4 months|
|15 Sessions||6 months|
|30 sessions||1 year|
Are you a certified Personal Trainer?
Currently Accepted Certifications include - ACSM, NASM, AFAA
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for employment information.
The more sessions you purchase, the less you will pay per session.
(All Personal Training sessions include a FREE fitness assessment)
|Services||Student Rate||Member Rate|
|Fitness Assesment ONLY||$12||$12|
|1 Instructional Session||$28||$30|
|5 Personal Training Sessions||$105||$115|
|10 Personal Training Sessions||$200||$220|
|15 Personal Training Sessions||$285||$315|
|30 Personal Training Sessions||$540||$600|
Five Personal Training Sessions: $62
10 Personal Training Sessions: $115
15 Personal Training Sessions: $165
30 Personal Training Sessions: $320
Five Personal Training Sessions: $110
10 Personal Training Sessions: $180
15 Personal Training Sessions: $240
30 Personal Training Sessions: $420
Students: One Personal Training Session: $14
Five Personal Training Sessions: $52
10 Personal Training Sessions: $90
15 Personal Training Sessions: $130
30 Personal Training Sessions: $250
Members: One Personal Training Session: $18
Five Personal Training Sessions: $85
10 Personal Training Sessions: $160
15 Personal Training Sessions: $210
30 Personal Training Sessions: $360
Work out with a friend or another person with similar fitness goals as you. All Buddy training sessions must be with another individual who is at the same fitness level as you.
Contact Krista Chauvin (email@example.com) with questions or call 419.289.5440.