Second Year Emerging Leaders Living and Learning Community (LLC)
New for Fall 2019! Second Year LLC for Emerging Leaders!
The Emerging Leaders LLC will cover a variety of leadership topics, including not limited to: running meetings, developing student’s leadership style, and discovering strengths. There will be monthly meetings/presentation on a leadership topic. The LLC will adhere to the Ashland University Living-Learning Communities mission, goals, and processes.
- An increased understanding of your own leadership style
- A Living environment designed to allow for personal growth through conversations with others
- Various experiences to test and develop your own leadership and communication skills
- Increased interaction with Faculty and Staff
- Enhanced participation in campus-related activities
Students who apply to participate in the LLC will live on Clayton Hall 3rd floor with their other LLC members.