Available to students, faculty, administration, and staff for books not available in the Ashland University Library Catalog or OhioLINK Catalog
- Textbooks are not available through interlibrary loan.
- Allow fourteen days for the delivery of books.
- Loan periods vary according to the policies of the lending libraries.
- Renewals are sometimes possible, on a case-by-case basis. Request a renewal several days before the book’s due date.
- To request a copy of a book chapter, use the Interlibrary Loan Request form for articles.
- Books are lent at no charge.
- Books must be picked up at the University Library Circulation Desk. You will be notified when a book has arrived.
- For questions about interlibrary loan, or to request a renewal, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-289-5473.
- For help locating books, call the Reference Desk at 419-289-5402 or write to email@example.com
Ashland Theological Seminary Users
- Books are lent at no charge unless the supplying library imposes a charge. Please indicate in the “Notes” box the maximum amount you are willing to pay.
- Books must be picked up at the ATS Library Circulation Desk. You will be notified by phone when a book has arrived.
- For questions about interlibrary loan, or to request a renewal, call 419-289-5169 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org