Dr. Naomi Saslaw
Professor of English
Center for the Humanities of Bixler Hall
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 1969 and serves as professor of English
- In recent years she has pursued an interest in modern Jewish literature
- In addition to her work in Anglo-Saxon, Chaucer and Shakespeare, she earned a J.D. at Cleveland Marshall College of Law where she served on Law Review and began work on biomedical ethics
- A grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities provided an opportunity to participate in a year-long program in biomedical humanities run jointly by Hiram College and North East Ohio University College of Medicine
- Putting theory into practice, she has served on the Medical Ethics Committee at Med-Central Hospital in Mansfield, Ohio
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D.
Case Western Reserve University, M.A.
University of Michigan, B.A.
I work in...
Robert Olmstead is an award winning fiction writer and educator...Read more
Elissa Washuta is a member of the Cowlitz Indian Tribe...Read more
Thinking about an MFA? Come chat with the Administrative Director...Read more
Talk from Dr. Barb Schmidt-Rinehart and Foreign Language Honors Reception...Read more
MaLisa Spring , State Coordinator for the Ohio Dragonfly Survey,...Read more