Dr. Naomi Saslaw
Professor of English
Center for the Humanities of Bixler Hall
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 1969 and serves as professor of English
- In recent years she has pursued an interest in modern Jewish literature
- In addition to her work in Anglo-Saxon, Chaucer and Shakespeare, she earned a J.D. at Cleveland Marshall College of Law where she served on Law Review and began work on biomedical ethics
- A grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities provided an opportunity to participate in a year-long program in biomedical humanities run jointly by Hiram College and North East Ohio University College of Medicine
- Putting theory into practice, she has served on the Medical Ethics Committee at Med-Central Hospital in Mansfield, Ohio
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D.
Case Western Reserve University, M.A.
University of Michigan, B.A.
I work in...
All Ashland University students (from all majors) are invited to...Read more
The Ashland Area Chorus (AAC), under the direction of Libby...Read more
Ashland University Theatre will hold auditions for AN ENEMY OF...Read more
Ashland University Theatre's touring musical revue performance group will hold...Read more