Dr. Naomi Saslaw
Professor of English
Center for the Humanities of Bixler Hall
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 1969 and serves as professor of English
- In recent years she has pursued an interest in modern Jewish literature
- In addition to her work in Anglo-Saxon, Chaucer and Shakespeare, she earned a J.D. at Cleveland Marshall College of Law where she served on Law Review and began work on biomedical ethics
- A grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities provided an opportunity to participate in a year-long program in biomedical humanities run jointly by Hiram College and North East Ohio University College of Medicine
- Putting theory into practice, she has served on the Medical Ethics Committee at Med-Central Hospital in Mansfield, Ohio
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D.
Case Western Reserve University, M.A.
University of Michigan, B.A.
I work in...
Various ensembles including brass, saxophone, string and a jazz combo...Read more
Ashland University Department of Theatre presents the annual showcase concert...Read more
The Ashland University Chamber Singers and Women's Chorus present the...Read more