Ashland University has a long history of involvement with companies and community organizations, combining our strengths to benefit the region. Eagle Community Partners focuses on enhancing these opportunities for our partners, their employees and our AU students.
Ashland University engages with our partners in several ways:
- Offering tuition discounts, professional development and networking opportunities for employees of our partner organizations.
- Connecting partners with AU students and alumni for internship and employment opportunities to ensure the quality and consistency of their talent pipelines.
- Recognizing and promoting partners as active supporters of the Ashland University community.
- Inviting partner representatives to participate on university advisory committees to provide guidance and insights into industry needs.
Scholarships and Tuition Discounts
- Scholarship – Eagle Community Partner employees, their spouses and dependent children who are enrolled full time and are paying the full-time tuition rate are eligible to receive a $1,000 scholarship each academic year while pursuing an undergraduate degree. This scholarship stacks on top of most other financial aid for which the student may qualify.*
- Tuition Discount – Qualified employees, their spouses and dependent children who are not paying the full-time tuition rate are eligible for a 10% tuition discount. The discount is in the form of a scholarship to be applied to any undergraduate or graduate course.
For more information, call 419-207-5064 or email email@example.com.
* ”Dependent children” as defined by the IRS. “Undergraduate degrees” are associate and bachelor’s degrees. Scholarship maximum is $500 per semester. Students receiving an AU athletic scholarship or scholarships, grants, tuition waiver/exchange or other benefits that cover 100 percent of tuition are not eligible.