Graduate Advising Services
At the Schar College of Education, we provide personalized attention to each student. Our dedicated team of graduate advisors is committed to ensuring your personal and professional success.
Our many services include:
- Advising for the following programs:
- Bachelor’s Plus Initial Licensure
- Administrative Licensure Programs
- Second Licensure Programs
- Endorsement Programs
- Master of Education Programs
- Course Registration and Degree/Program Audits
- Transcript Evaluation
- Add/Drop/Withdraw from courses or withdraw from AU
- Academic concerns with professor(s), course(s) and/or instructional type
- Unforeseen personal circumstances hindering academic performance
- Acting as a liaison between students, academic deans and department chairs for permission or special circumstances as needed.
Graduate Advising Appointments
Our graduate advising appointments are available in several formats, depending on your needs and availability:
- Phone appointments
- Virtual appointments (Google Hangout or Blackboard Collaborate)
- In-person appointments
Evening and weekend hours are available upon request.