Enriching Your Education Life
Are you a recent college graduate or professional looking to advance your career in education? Look no further than Ashland University’s highly regarded graduate education programs.
We respond to the career goals of professionals through:
- Alternative scheduling options, including fast-track courses
- A focus on highly practical knowledge and skills
- Dedicated faculty and graduate advisors to help you succeed
Graduate Education Program Benefits
Strengths of our graduate education programs include:
- Quality Programs. Accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), our graduate program faculty are proven practitioners who provide a balance of theory and practice in the classroom.
- Convenient Locations. Programs are offered at the Ashland campus as well as regional centers located in Columbus and Elyria, Ohio. Courses are provided at the centers, online and in hybrid formats that combine face-to-face and online instruction.
- Personalized Attention. Each graduate student benefits from small class sizes, individualized attention and quality instruction.
Mastering Your Education
Are you a practicing educator looking to advance your career? If so, the Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs at Ashland University’s Dwight Schar College of Education might be for you. Our programs are among the largest programs in the state of Ohio. Each one is focused on enhancing your education to make you the best educator you can be.
Ashland University’s unique programs prepare educators for licensure in the state of Ohio. All programs that lead to licensure are accredited at the state and national levels.
Enhance the Value of Your Degree
Grow your lifetime earning potential and complete one of Ashland University’s endorsement programs today!
Ashland University Hybrid Doctoral Programs
With an Executive Doctorate in Leadership Studies from Ashland University, the possibilities are endless.