The Computer/Technology Endorsement prepares teachers to serve as building or campus-level technology facilitators. Completing this 18-credit-hour program will equip you with the knowledge, skills and dispositions to:
- Teach technology applications
- Demonstrate effective use of technology to support student learning
- Provide professional development, mentoring and basic technical assistance for other teachers.
Our students have a 100% pass rate on the Ohio Assessments for Educators Computer/Tech I & II subtests. Enroll in a program proven to give you the skills you need!
What You Can Expect to Learn
- EDCI 522: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century Classroom
- EDCI 512: Telecommunications & Networking for Educators
- EDCI 536: Instructional Design
- EDCI 537: Issues & Concerns Related to Technology in Education
- EDCI 538: Methods for Integrating Technology
- EDCI 633: Organization & Management of Educational Technology