International Business Program Overview
As an International Business major at Ashland University, you’ll be challenged to think globally. You’ll develop an awareness of the cultural, political and economic aspects of business so you’re equipped to be an invaluable asset in any global business venture.
How to Know If This Major Is Right for You
This program is ideal for you if you:
- Enjoy traveling
- Are interested in diverse world cultures
- Want an education that will prepare you to work abroad or conduct business internationally
You can look forward to:
- Small classes in which you get individual attention from your professors
- An interdisciplinary faculty with real-world experience in global business
- Unique study-abroad opportunities in Taiwan, France and the Netherlands
- Gaining an understanding of international business models, international relations and how finance policies affect business decisions
Student Organizations and Internships
Our international business program combines a solid core of business courses with classes in international business/culture, international marketing, global finance, global management, international economics and foreign languages.
View the Academic Catalog for complete degree requirements.
The demand for professionals who can work in international settings will continue to increase as companies expand their global markets.