The mission of the Career Services Center is to create Powerful Partnerships with students, faculty, staff, alumni and employers as we seek to provide outstanding career-related services to Ashland University stakeholders.
|What are these resources?|
- "Marketing You...Marketing Your International Students" Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 4:00 pm @ 254 Hawkins -Conard Student Ctr.
This event is geared towards helping students learn ways to market their international experiences,whether it was a few weeks or multiple years! There will be a presentation followed by a student panel with questions and answers.Although not required, if would like to register you can do so by calling 419-289-5064 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AU Career Connect Employer Login
- AU Career Connect Student Login
- Career Services Resource Library Catalog
- Resources for Employers
- Wisr -- Students get connected with Ashland University Alumni and friends! To sign-up, click here.
Listen to our Podcast on Getting Started with the Job Search!