Will Your Credits Transfer? Yes!
- Your credits must be earned from a regionally accredited college or university
- You must be in good academic and social standing from these colleges and universities
- Your college-level credit earned must be C- or better
If you are transferring from a school that does not hold a regional accreditation, your credits are subject to review.
If you would like to see how courses will transfer prior to your visit you can do a self-evaluation by going to transferology.com.
- Complete and submit the Transfer Student Application. Transfer students must be in good academic and social standing. AU requires at least a 2.25 cumulative GPA in all previous college coursework. Several majors require higher GPAs.
- Request official transcripts to be sent directly to the Office of Admissions, Ashland University, 401 College Avenue, Ashland, Ohio 44805. If you earned less than 45 semester hours, contact your high school guidance office to have an offcial high school transcript sent as well. AU also accepts electronic transcripts from SCRIP-SAFE® and Docufide® by Parchment.
- Submit your enrollment deposit online by signing into your application or mail a $300 check payable to Ashland University (please put you name on the memo line) using the address in step 2.
- Deposited students will receive a course schedule created by your transfer advisor in admissions.
Transfer students are eligible for awards ranging from $3,500-$7,500. Accepted transfer students will receive their award notice shortly after being admitted to AU.
1. Columbus State Community College - Associate of the Arts:
2. Lorain County Community College:
Ashland University - B.S.E.d. Early Childhood Education (Pre-K - Grade 3)
Ashland University - B.S. Intervention Specialist (Mild, Moderate, Intensive Needs)
Ashland University - B.S. Middle Grades (4-9)
3. The Ohio State University - transfer opportunities for Nursing: