ENTRY FORM Click here
- The Coburn Gallery provides ample exhibition space for nationally-known artists as well as the outstanding work of students and faculty.
- Our studio facilities are well equipped and well lit so you can do your very best work
- The ceramic studio includes 16 wheels and two gas-fired kilns.
- The sculpture studio houses equipment for metal fabrication including MIG welders, oxy-acetylene torches, a plasma cutter and ring rollers. The studio also features a foundry equipped for bronze and aluminum casting and includes a well-equipped wood shop.
- The painting studio is well lit and well ventilated and equipped with easels and workspace for projects in various sizes.
- The computer lab includes 15 PC stations, 15 flat-bed scanners, a 42” large format printer with archival ink and an 8’ x 10’ projection system