Field Placement Application
If you plan on completing a field experience or student teaching during the spring semester, you MUST complete this application by September 15th, or by January 30th for fall semester. For additional information, please contact the Field Office.
- You may not participate in a field experience unless we have your required qualifying test scores on file.
- You will need to have an updated BCI and FBI background check on file in the Field Office in order to start a field placement. Typically, FBI reports are valid for five years and BCI reports are valid for one year. Your background checks must be valid throughout your entire semester. You can not begin your placement if one of these expires during the middle of your placement.
- You should not be applying for an internship unless you are at the end of your program.
- You also need the appropriate GPA to register for any field or internship.
- The Office of Field and Partnerships does not make transportation arrangements for students to their field/internship placement. Students are responsible for securing their own transportation.