Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2014 and serves as clinical assistant professor of Nursing
- Teaches Adult Health Concepts, Individual Health
- Nationally Certified as an Advanced Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Practice areas include adult oncology, medical surgical, pulmonary and sleep medicine
- Other experiences include: Veteran of the United States Air Force, Air National Guard, Certification Advocate for the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation, Member of the Oncology Nursing Society, Co- Faculty Advisor, for Nurses Christian Fellowship, Contingent nurse for OhioHealth and Richland Pulmonary
The University of Akron, M.S.N.
Ashland University, .B.S.N.
North Central State College, A.D.N.