Dr. Julie Lehrer
Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing
FNP Director of the DNP program
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2016 and serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Teaches courses in Primary Care, practice management, DNP scholarly project
- Research areas include professional quality of life and compassion fatigue among advanced practice nurses
- Lead the first College of Nursing Mission Trip to St. Marc, Haiti in 2018
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through American Nurses Credentialing Center since 2004
Case Western Reserve University, D.N.P.
Medical College of Toledo, M.S.N.
Kent State University, B.S.N.