You are here
FNP Director of the DNP program
College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Joined Ashland University faculty in 2016 and serves as a professional instructor
- Teaches courses in Primary Care, practice management, DNP scholarly project
- Research areas include Professional Quality of Life and Compassion Fatigue among Advanced Practice Nurses
- Lead the first College of Nursing Mission Trip to St. Marc, Haiti in 2018
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through American Nurses Credentialing Center since 2004
Medical College of Toledo, M.S.N.
Kent State University, B.S.N.