Are you interested in current affairs and follow U.S. and global developments? Do you want an exciting career that will open your eyes to the world around you?
If so, explore political dynamics and history to build a deeper understanding of our contemporary world with us. Our degrees lead to careers in business, government, law, teaching and other professions.
In History and Political Science degree programs, you will:
- Study primary sources, such as the speeches of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., instead of textbooks
- Learn in conversational classrooms instead of lectures, which encourages the formation and communication of ideas
- Collaborate with professors who are deeply involved in your education, senior theses and research
- Get to know your professors in small classroom settings and receive individualized attention from them
- Benefit from invaluable internship opportunities that often lead to career opportunities