Ashland University's Professional Development Services (PDS) is the number one provider of professional development classes for credit in the state of Ohio serving over 400 school districts in all 88 counties with more affordable graduate credits for use in teaching and/or administration license renewal. We offer a wide variety of year-round class options as well as training onsite, online, or at our five convenient locations throughout Ohio.
- Once a registration has been processed it cannot be changed. A registration is a commitment to pay the tuition costs.
- With a letter of permission from the instructor a class can be dropped with a refund within 3 days following initial registration. After 3 days, tuition is non-refundable.
- PDS is typically graded as Pass (S) or Fail (U).
- Students can use Ashland's student portal to view courses they have registered for, view grades, print account statements or grade reports.
- Once grades have been posted, an official transcript can be ordered from our registrar's office. Please use the student portal to check your grades before ordering transcripts from the Registrar.
Use one of the links below to log into your Ashland University student account: