Stay Active. Live Well.
When you are active, you perform more effectively in all areas of your life. For this reason, Ashland challenges each community member to live an active life. It does not matter if you are athletic; there are fun physical activities for everyone! We offer:
- An award-winning intramural program featuring 24 different sports
- 15 Sports Clubs that require less commitment than our NCAA athletic program but still provide intense intercollegiate competition. More than 265 students participate in Sports Clubs at Ashland University.
- Group exercise classes such as yoga, zumba and other fun classes that get your heart pumping and muscles working
- Aquatics — swim laps, go diving, take Lifeguard Certification classes or learn to swim
- Indoor running track, golf simulator, game room, racquetball courts, tennis and basketball courts as well as a climbing wall
- Personal training sessions
- Outdoor Pursuits - A 24-foot climbing wall
- Summer Camps - Six different week long day camps open to youth ages 5-12