Established to serve the needs of the Ohio economic community, the Office of Workforce Training and Development at Ashland University offers industry driven, non-credit courses, programs, and certifications to support both workforce training demands and individuals looking to enhance and grow their professional careers or personal lives.
Why Ashland University's Workforce Training & Development
- Add validation to your skills through non-degree, University endorsed, industry recognized credentials, certificates and instruction.
- With accent on the individual, you can customize and personalize your future path.
- Upskill your workforce
- Industry training based on your needs
For information about training reimbursement for employers, visit the TechCred page.
- Enhance your degree
- Add Value to your skill set
- Broaden your skill set to be more marketable and agile
For Lifelong Learners
- Add purpose to your passions
- Choose your own adventure