Ashland University's Student Accessibility Center collaborates with eligible students in the coordination of accommodations to ensure equal access to education and university life. Services can include, but are not limited to:
- Academic accommodations - testing in a distraction-reduced area, testing with extended time, access to assistive technology, etc.
- Classroom accommodations - adjustable, accessible tables, attendance policy modification, etc.
- Temporary accommodations - the provison of a scribe for testing in cases of injury, temporary use of mobility devices, etc.
- Click here for information regarding Housing Accommodations
- Click here for a printable summary of services flyer
Student's with disabilites, who are admitted to Ashland University are requested to schedule an individual intake meeting with the office. In addition, students should be prepared to provide documentation of disability as defined by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals requiring additional information are most welcome to contact the Student Accessibility Center directly. You can email our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Members please click here to download the updated and fillable Test Proctoring Instructions form.