Ashland University has partnered with TalkCampus, a free app where you can talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health. Your student email address will give you free access, just download TalkCampus from the app stores.
It’s tough being a student and we know that you don’t always want to talk to us about how you’re feeling.
That’s why we’ve launched TalkCampus, an app that allows you to talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health. Your student email address will give you free access, just download TalkCampus from the app stores.
It’s a place just for you -- no staff, no fear of judgment -- just instant ongoing support.
- First visit the mobile app store on Google Play or the App Store and download the app
- Open the app and click on the Sign Up button on the home page
- Enter your Ashland University student email address and choose a password
- To complete your registration, head to your student email and click on the “Confirm Registration” button within the TalkLife email you just received
- If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder
- After signing up, you can select in-app on your profile whether you are there to help or to get help or both
- You can also select any trigger categories from the settings menu to hide content that you feel sensitive to
You may also download the TalkCampus Student Guide for more information about the app.
You are still a daughter, a son, a partner, a parent, a sibling, a cousin, a friend, a person. We want to remind you that we have TalkCampus available to all students for you to connect with other students worldwide, anonymously, who may also be balancing their day-to-day lives with their mental health struggles.
- TalkCampus blog post: Exploring the Meaning of Pride
- TalkCampus blog post: Finding Motivation During Times of Stress or Worry
- TalkCampus blog post: Using Meditation and Mindfullness to Help Your Mental Health