You are here
Enriching Your Education Life
Are you a recent college graduate or professional looking to advance your career in education? Look no further than Ashland University’s highly regarded graduate education programs.
We respond to the career goals of professionals through:
- Alternative scheduling options, including fast track courses
- A focus on highly practical knowledge and skills
- Dedicated faculty and graduate advisors determined to help you succeed
Graduate Program Paths
The graduate programs offered by the College of Education at Ashland University offer a variety of options for expanding your education no matter your career goals.
- If you’re a graduate student, begin your career in teaching through our Bachelor’s Plus and other initial licensure programs or add a second teaching license
- If you’re a current teacher, refine your classroom skills or prepare for a new role in education through our various licensure, endorsements, and Master of Education programs
- If you’re a practicing professional, explore the latest in leadership theory through our interdisciplinary Leadership Studies Doctoral programs
Graduate Education Program Benefits
Strengths of our education graduate programs include:
- Quality programs. The College of Education is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) for more than 30 years. Our graduate program faculty are proven practitioners who provide a balance of theory and practice in the classroom.
- Convenient locations. Graduate programs are offered at the Ashland campus as well as four regional centers located in Columbus, Cleveland, Elyria, and Massillon, Ohio. Courses are provided at the centers, online, and in hybrid formats that combine face-to-face and online instruction.
Personalized attention. Each graduate student experience is designed to accent the individual. Our graduate faculty believe that small class sizes, individualized attention, and quality instruction lead to purposeful and successful learning experience.
Explore our many graduate licensure and degree programs to find the one best suited for advancing your career in education.
Doctorate in Leadership Studies
Explore the latest in leadership theory with our Doctorate in Leadership Studies programs offered in traditional and executive delivery formats.
Masters of Education (M.Ed.) Degree Programs
Specialize in a focused area and get the credentials you need to advance your teaching career with a Master’s Degree in Education.
Increase your value and effectiveness as a teacher through one of our seven teaching endorsements.
Learn more about our Intervention Specialist Mild to Moderate Needs Second License.
Learn to lead teachers, schools, and districts with an Administrative License.
Continue learning on your own terms with our four flexible online graduate programs.